Become a connected lifelong learner
American College of Education is an online graduate school focused entirely on the learning needs of working professionals. Using our online learning platform that offers mobile access, students collaborate on projects and build professional relationships as they advance their education.
American College of Education equips students in a range of areas with practical tools and strategies to become influential role models both among their peers and in advanced leadership positions. All students learn to add value through effective use of digital technology.
The Student Experience
Taking an Online Course
Benefits of the ACE experience
- 24/7 accessibility to coursework
- Robust online library of historical publications, current research, periodicals, and journals
- 5-week master's level courses that are compatible with a working professional's lifestyle
- Quality instructors - 100% of faculty have doctorates
- Collaboration with classmates across the country
- Online learning and teaching concepts that help educators relate to today's digital natives
- Immediately applicable and relevant curriculum to help advance your career
Our state-of-the-art course software, Canvas
- Students' questions answered in one place within 24 hours
- Coffee Chat, discussion boards, and more to encourage conversation and collaboration while keeping your personal information private
- Interactive calendar and structured courses that make it easy to plan your schedule
- Campus guide including contacts from all departments in the College
- Library guides and tutorials to help you best utilize our online library resources
- 24/7 accessibility from any browser including most mobile devices
- Canvas iOS app available for iPhone
A student experience designed for success
American College of Education is committed to providing you with a meaningful student experience, with personal attention from enrollment through graduation. Student Support is ready to assist you every step of the way and offer prompt assistance on matters concerning your academic program. From your initial contact through graduation and beyond, our faculty and staff are dedicated to your success.
American College of Education faculty and staff members are committed to:
- Providing you with a thorough orientation to your program
- Identifying the resources available to help you get a solid start
- Informing you of important benchmarks and deadlines
- Serving as the front line of support for all your needs, from account management to technical support
Contact the Student Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-280-0307, option 1. Our Student Support representatives are available from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm Central Time Monday through Friday, and our Enrollment Counselors are available from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Central Time, Monday through Thursday, and from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm on Fridays. Please contact us to assist you with any concerns or questions you may have.
Student request forms
If you need to make a change, request a transcript, or register for commencement, please see Student Request Forms.